Handetour Vietnam is one of very few tour operators who provide VIP Visa/ VIP Airport Services at Vietnam international airports and other Asean country airports
+ For nomal visa, besides Vietnam visa exemption countries like ASEAN countries, Korea, Japan & Scandinavians…, others need visa stamped on passport before departure Or advance approval letter provided by Vietnam travel agency like Handetour then get visa stamp at airport to enter Vietnam.
+ For urgent visa, sometimes tourists forget to get visa in advance Or in urgent cases tourists flight to Vietnam without visa or visa approval letter on hand, Handetour could supportto get visa on site then tourists could easily enter Vietnam without flying back
+ For VIP services at airport, Handetour will provide:
– VIP visa support C: We will have someone to collect tourists’ passports at airport and get fast visa stamp then tourists enter Vietnam easily (mostly used for big groups).
– VIP visa support B: We will have someone to take tourists to a private entrance so tourists could get visa faster and easier without queuing.
– VIP visa support A: We will have someone to welcome tourists at airplane gate (may be red carpet service), drive tourists directly to the hotel then someone else will stamp tourists’ visa and bring luggage to the hotel later on.
Special note: If tourists from below countries, please be advised that tourists may find hard to get visa approved OR find hard to find a Tour Operator who could offer Vietnam visa. We could do it but it needs more documents, more expense and more time
– Asian/ Middle East Countries: (Afghanistan, Saudia Arabia, Bangladesh,Bahrain, Bhutan, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Liban, Maldivies, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Palestin, Qatar, Srilanka, Syria, Turkey, Yemen)
– Africa Countries: (Algieria, Angola, Benin, Bostwana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameron, Congo, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Lybia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritius, Marocco, Mozambique, Nambia, Niger, Nigieria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somali, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe)